Alone in Silence Alone in Silence

Megollyen responds:

Thank you! :D

Mystic Alpine Valley Mystic Alpine Valley

Very clever.
Sounds professional too. The end is a is a bit abrupt but nothing you can't fix :)

SolidElectro responds:

Thank you. Was my project of the day before going on a longer vacation to TW. Ill expand on it later.

Dire Dire Docks [NyxTheShield' Dire Dire Docks [NyxTheShield'

Very nice track. I really like how the drums drive this song and I really feel it takes it where it needs to go. I can't help but feel you could have added something more to it to make it a bit more personal to you but still it has a very nice signature.
Keep up the good work.

Lady Galaga - Saturday Lady Galaga - Saturday

Very nice. Very... complex. I really like the overall feel I could see myself listening to this loop for a while.

davidciv responds:

Thank you, I really enjoyed writing the piano for this one, I was listening to Nujabes when I started working on it.

The Dark Mind of the Manor The Dark Mind of the Manor

It is a very good sign that I was just about to write in a review that it feels really snesIsh.

Then I saw the tags.... Epic. and this is coming from a snes music maniac. Very nice choice of instruments. It shows a keen ear.

Artifi Artifi

Very nice!
I like how it sounds and it ha sa nice feel to it.

I would really change the sound of the piano that kicks in at 00:57 (I don't want to say it feels Cheap but it's pretty close). It completely felt out of the melody and I found myself more focused on the sound it has instead of the feel of the whole orchestration. Other than that, you have very nice tracks which is why this one stood at this much. Looking forward to hear more :)

liuzirui1122 responds:

Many thanks!

Vestige Vestige

Woah... You got me at 1:03.
Even thought some might think it is repetitive I actually feel that the song didn't suffer from it. It is an awesome piece and the melody is perfectly supported by this whole amazing ambiance you created.

It shows a keen ear. Good job.

Lethal-Input responds:

Yeah I think it'd be worse actually if I had moved that other section up. I had it like that at first but then I changed it to how it is now. Thanks for the review

Assuming Full Control Assuming Full Control

Very, very, veryyy nice.

Diskovr - Fugitive Diskovr - Fugitive

Professionnal work
Nothing less.

Very nice progression. I specially love all of your build ups I feel like all the instruments blend in to get you there exactly where it promises.

Thanks for this :)

ksthultz15 responds:

Thanks for your review! :D It means so much when people say my music is professional. My main focus on this song was to get better at transitions and fx and such. I'd say, as well as you, that I succeeded at that this time around. I'm slowly getting better and better.

TI - Runaway TI - Runaway

Awesome.

The High pitch noise at 1:52... GENIUS.

You sir, should be proud of that track. I know I would be.